Tandem Paragliding in Kas
Get a bird’s eye view on the Turkish coastline during an unforgettable tandem paragliding experience from Kas. With an experienced pilot at your side, you’ll gain a completely different perspective on this majestic landscape and enjoy uninterrupted views that can’t be experienced from ground level.
Meeting & Preparation:
We can meet either at Demre Harbour or will pick you up directly from your yacht at the agreed time.
Start and Flight:
Before your adventure begins, your tandem pilot will give you a detailed briefing about what to expect during the flight. Once you feel confident and ready, they’ll assist you in putting on the equipment and launching you into the air. Throughout the flight, you will be in front of the pilot, so you’ll have a front-row seat for spectacular views of the Blue Lagoon and Oludeniz Beach. Behind you, your pilot will be busy keeping you safe and capturing photos and videos to share with you afterward.
– Flight area: Oludeniz, Fethiye
– Altitude change: 300-400 metres
– Total Duration: 3 hours
– Duration of the flight: 20-30 minutes
– Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
– Licensed, certified tandem pilot
– Photos, Videos (20€)
– Pick-up service at the accommodation (maximum surcharge 16€)
– Enclosed footwear
– Minimum age: 6 years
– Minimum/Maximum weight: 20-120 kg
– Good physical health