While gulet yachts are traditionally from the southwestern coast of Turkey, they’ve also become a popular vessel for exploring the Greek Islands. Ranging in size from 14 to 35 metres in length, they offer private cabins and multiple communal areas where you can socialise with family and friends. A gulet holiday in the Greek Islands can be enjoyed either as a private charter or as a cabin charter, which means you book an individual cabin and share the rest of the vessel with travellers from around the globe. In both cases, you’ll have an experienced captain and crew at the helm and will be treated to all-inclusive meals on board.
- Crewed Gulet Charter Turkey
- Crewed Gulet Charter: Fethiye Kekova Fethiye
- Gulet Sailing Turkey: A Journey Through Time Along the Lycian and Turquoise Coasts
- Crewed Gulet Charter: Demre Kekova Kas Demre
- Sail Turkey Party: The Ultimate Blue Cruise Experience
- Sail Turkey: An Unforgettable Yachting Experience