Gulets are traditional wooden sailing vessels that have been used along the southwestern coast of Turkey for centuries. In recent years, they have become a popular way for tourists to explore the sun-drenched coastlines of Turkey and Greece, either on a gulet cabin charter trip or with a private rental. Ranging in size from 14 to 35 metres in length, they offer plenty of space and individual cabins where you can retire at the end of memorable days. Aside from having an experienced captain and crew to do all of the hard work for you, meals and drinks are also included for a hassle-free vacation.
- Crewed Gulet Charter Turkey
- Crewed Gulet Charter: Fethiye Kekova Fethiye
- Gulet Sailing Turkey: A Journey Through Time Along the Lycian and Turquoise Coasts
- Crewed Gulet Charter: Demre Kekova Kas Demre
- Sail Turkey Party: The Ultimate Blue Cruise Experience
- Sail Turkey: An Unforgettable Yachting Experience